Direct Auto Mall offers excellent career opportunities for highly motivated technicians. We take pride in our technicians, which are responsible for diagnosing, repairing and performing preventive maintenance on our customer's vehicles.
Applicants should have good communication skills and a commitment to excellent customer service. Qualified candidates for this position should have a minimum of three years of automotive service experience, with an emphasis on preventive maintenance service, alignments, brake service and related repairs up to major engine repair. Additional knowledge and experience in drivability a must and air conditioning is a plus.
ASE Certifications in these areas of specialization are rewarded with bonuses and increased compensation.
If you have a winning attitude and would like a long-term career with a great company, we are interested in speaking with you.
Equal Opportunity EmployerQualifications
- At least 3 years of prior automotive technician experience.
- Ability to communicate solutions to others.
- Flexible schedule and must be able to work on Saturdays. (8am to 3pm)
- Valid drivers license.
- Solves problems by gathering information and evaluating options.
- Handles work of diverse scope and complexity.
- Maintains a safe work environment.
- Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to the job.
- Demonstrates persistence. Strives to improve skills and achieve goals despite setbacks, obstacles.
- Manages time effectively and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines.
- Has excellent attendance and completes quality work on time.
- Able to work efficiently with minimal guidance or supervision.
Our technicians understand and appreciate the work environment that Direct Auto Mall provides. We offer excellent compensation and a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, and paid vacation.
As a member of the Direct Auto Mall team, you'll enjoy a dynamic, fast paced, professional work environment, great benefits, paid vacations, incentive plans and bonus programs and, of course, great advancement opportunities. As a member of Direct Auto Mall, you'll enjoy one of the best salary and compensation plans in the business.*Direct Auto Mall is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Environmentally-responsible business. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Relocation costs not covered by employer. Must be eligible to work in this country.